Generic drugs are copies of brand-name drugs that have exactly the same dosage, intended use, effects, side effects, route of administration, risks, safety, and strength as the original drug.
The advantages of generic medicines are :
– Contains the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug.
– Treats the same medical condition.
– Is identical in strength, purity, quality, dosage form and route of administration.
– Absorbs into the bloodstream at a similar rate and over the same period of time as the brand-name drug.
The uses of generic medicine are :
An example of a generic drug, one used for diabetes, is metformin. A brand name for metformin is Glucophage. (Brand names are usually capitalized while generic names are not.) A generic drug, one used for hypertension, is metoprolol, whereas a brand name for the same drug is Lopressor.
– We supply generic medicines of hair care, skin care and allergies